Write to Win Hearts
Want to delight readers?
Welcome! You'll find what you need here: free creative writing ideas and writing prompts to get your creative juices going, and creative writing tips and writers' resources to help you write your best book ever. Enjoy yourself.
We also offer Editing and Proofreading services if you need help with your book.
And creativity shouldn't end with the writing! If you're Self-Publishing your book, we'll show you creative ways of saving money.
Looking for a publisher but wary of vanity presses? Come, publish with us if you've written a great book for kids or teens, or an inspirational Christian book.
Want to find out more? Click on the links. And visit often; we're growing and adding to this site all the time.
Have a good day. God bless you.
About Us Contact Us
- Creative Writing Tips: Success Secrets of Great Authors
- Creative writing tips show how to improve writing skills through effective use of figurative language, action verbs and much more; with examples from top authors.
- Creative Writing Ideas: Ideas for Writing a Book, Narrative Story Ideas
- Creative writing ideas abound, if you know where to look. Simple, practical ways to find lots of original story writing ideas and free story plot ideas.
- Action Verbs: Creative Writing Tips on Choosing Powerful Verbs to Grab Attention
- How to use strong action verbs to energize your writing: creative writing tips on selecting vivid verbs for dramatic impact; with examples from great authors.
- Creative Writing Prompts: Quick, Easy Way to Brilliant Story Ideas
- Creative writing prompts and story starters to spark off wonderful story writing ideas for romance books, fantasy books, mystery books, funny stories, short stories and more - no more writer's block!
- Creative Story Writing Tips that Work: Conflicts, Cliffhangers and Climaxes
- Creative story writing tips on writing a book filled with dramatic conflicts, exciting cliffhangers and a satisfying climax; with examples from great authors on writing fiction that engages readers.
- Creative Writing Ideas to Help You Write the Best Books for Kids
- Top creative writing ideas culled from studies of what kids want to read. Get lots of ideas for writing a book children will love; find story writing ideas you can turn into best selling books.
- Creative Writing Tips: How to Improve Writing Skills
- Creative writing tips: success secrets of good writers. Discover creative writing techniques for effective writing; acquire excellent writing skills.
- Figurative Language: How to Improve Writing Skills, with Examples of Imagery
- What is Figurative Language? Creative writing tips on how Figures of Speech like metaphors, similes, personification, hyperbole, synecdoche and oxymoron can make your writing come alive.
- Creative Writing Ideas: How to Write a Story Kids and Teens Want to Read
- Creative writing ideas: here are story writing ideas to help you in writing children's books and popular teen books, and guidelines to write a book that holds a timeless appeal for young readers.
- Steps to Write a Book: Story Writing Ideas and Book Writing Tips that Work
- Steps to write a book: fiction writing tips and guidelines to write a book that readers love; here's how to write a story that captivates your target audience.
- How to Write a Story: Creative Story Ideas, Tips to Help You Write Your Own Book
- How to write a story that sells: tips and ideas to help you write a good book; here's how to write a book that appeals to target readers.
- Dramatic Dialogue: How to Write Dialogue that Captivates Readers
- Dramatic dialogue breathes life into a story; these creative writing tips show how to write great conversation dialogue, with examples from top authors.
- Connotation Denotation Synergy: Great Diction Tips for Persuasive Writing
- Creative writing tips show how to improve writing skills by harnessing the synergy in "connotation denotation" interactions of words; improve your diction, choose apt words for every occasion.
- Create Word Music with Onomatopoeia, Alliteration, Repetition and More
- Word music infuses your writing with lyrical beauty: creative writing tips on how to use onomatopoeia, alliteration, plosives, repetition, resonance, assonance and more, to create the music of words.
- Sentence Structure Secrets: Lyrical “Subject Verb Object” Variations
- Sentence structure influences word music. Discard dull “subject verb object” patterns; English syntax is flexible, lets you play with exciting variations: parallel structure, repetition...
- Avoid Defamation of Character: How to Write a Story Without Getting Sued
- Avoid defamation of character: FAQ on libel law: libel definition; what is libel; the difference between slander and libel; libel defense of absolute privilege; qualified privilege; fair comment.
- Creative Writing Ideas: Cool Stories for Preteen and Teen Readers
- creative writing ideas garnered from surveys of what teenagers want to read. Get the coolest story writing ideas for preteen stories and popular teen books.
- Writing Christian Fiction: Want to Write Best Selling Christian Books?
- Writing Christian fiction? Learn success secrets of writing Christian stories, Christian novels and Christian romance; discover what Christian publishers, readers want; write to touch lives for Christ
- How to Write a Book of Inspirational Stories for Children
- How to write a book that inspires children: writing tips to help you create stories that teach and heal. Discover the joy of writing children's books filled with hope, love and therapeutic power.
- Christian Book Publishers Looking for Writers
- Christian book publishers offer publishing contract with royalties. Christian writers needed, no fees to pay, we are traditional Christian publishers and children's book publishers, NOT a vanity press
- List of Best Selling Books to Help You Write the Best Books for Kids
- This list of best selling books for kids offers insights into what makes a book a best seller, and how to write a story that children will love.
- List of Best Selling Books: Best Books for Teens & Popular Teen Books
- Here's a list of best selling books to help readers choose good books for teens and young preteens; it also helps writers gain ideas and insights into what appeals to teen readers.
- How to Choose An Editor - by Guest Writer Audrey Owen
- How to choose an editor: 7 tips on what to look out for, when you need a good editor to help you polish up your manuscript.
- Advertising Information and Disclosures
- Our advertising sponsors enable us to keep this website going, so that we can continue to help writers with our creative writing ideas and tips. If you want to advertise with us, do contact us here.